2007-08-11

libc-dev

I have installed the icc with stdlibc++.so.5 in my box, a box grow on 2.6 series kernel. And I also have the gcc-4.1.2 with libc6 libraries. Then one time, I'd like to debug with an executable file called "a.out", but I have no idea to do it. The gdb says that,

Failed to read a valid object file image from memory

When I run it during debug process.

As the "file" results:

a.out: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.4.1, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.4.1, not stripped

But actually, it should be like below,

a.out: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped


I'm not dare to remove the _big_base_ libc6, but I reinstall the "libc-dev" then it returns back to my hoping status. :D

沒有留言: